Sunday, July 29, 2012

ALPHA LIPID SD11 - INFO - MY OWN TESTIMONY

Motivation on a Sunday afternoon :D - This is for those who are taking or going to start or intend to start on ALSD11.

This is my first testimony on ALSD11:-

4 kg down since I started 3 weeks ago. 3 kg in 1.5 weeks, than nothing for a week cause I stopped ALSD11 (monthly cycle :P - no need to take ALSD11 during this time) and another kg this week.

My weight loss is considered moderate - some are very fast and some are slow. It depends on individual. The most important thing you need to remember is to be disciplined and you will eventually reach your gold sooner or later.
The "likes" and comments on my FB are some of my friends/relatives who have seen me before I started with ALSD11.

It feels so good to be wearing a Size M again!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...